Meet Mark E. Davis, M.D., F.A.C.S.
Mark E. Davis, M.D., F.A.C.S.
Surgery - General
Mon. – Fri. 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Endoscopic & Endovascular Surgery
Scope of Practice:
- Colonoscopy for colorectal cancer screening.
- Upper endoscopy for evaluation of ulcers and reflux (heartburn).
- All types of general surgery including colon, breast, thyroid, hernias, appendix, spleen, and abdomen.
- All types of lung surgery including cancer surgeries.
- All types of vascular surgery including arteries and veins, aneurysms, carotid artery surgery, and now stenting of (placement of metal coils) and ballooning of arteries that sometimes allow for non- surgical treatment of peripheral arterial disease (blocked arteries).
- Evaluation and treatment of skin lesions and skin cancers and other dermatological procedures.
Surgical Clinics / Cottage Medical Group
834 N. Seminary Street, Suite 503
Galesburg, IL 61401
Office Phone Number:
Accepting New Patients:
- Board Certified, American Board of Surgeons
- Northwestern University School of Medicine
- Easton Hospital, Easton, PA
- American College of Surgeons, Fellow
- American Medical Society
- American Society of General Surgeons
- Illinois State Medical Society
- Knox County Medical Society
- KnoxCare Alliance – Chair